Deadline for the applications is 10th October 2023
STSM Grants fund visits by:
- The PhD Student or
- Postdoctoral fellow or
- Someone else, employed by an instutition, organization of legal entity which has within its remit a clear association with performing research.
We have asked the host to prepare an interesting proposal for you. If you find it interesting too, do not hesitate and apply by emails (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) by October 10th, 2023.
Each applicant is requested to send (i) a short motivation letter with the reliable references and knowledge based on the STSM responsibilieties and (ii) one page CV. This information will be used to decide which applicants will be accepted.
Topic: A survey related to the objectives of 3DForEcoTech COST Action
Description: The most important thing is to create a survey (questionnaire) related to the 3DForEcoTech COST ACTION. The main topic should include answers to questions such as:
- Who is interested in close range photogrammetry technology in forest management and ecology?
- What are the problems faced by end users in applying the technology in practice?
- What are the challenges in implementing close range photogrammetry solutions?
The design of the questionnaire will be carried out in collaboration with the Core Group of the 3DForEcoTech COST Action.
The general workload will be as follows:
- 1-2 weeks – drafting the survey (WG6 with the support of the Core Group)
- 1 week – distribution of the survey
- 3 weeks – collection of responses in a structured table
- 2 weeks – analysis of the responses
- 2 weeks – preparation of the report
- 3-4 weeks – preparation of the publication
The background of the candidate: Related to the 3DForEcoTech COST Action topic
Location: Forest Research Institute, Sękocin Stary, Poland (https://www.ibles.pl/en/home/); Host: Krzysztof Stereńczak, FRI
Expected period: 1st December 2023– 28th February 2024
Estimation of the expenses: 4000 €